Join the Auto List Team!
Auto List is Manitoba’s Premier Pre-Owned Dealership. We have the largest inventory in Manitoba and the industry-leading tools.
We are looking to expand our Auto List team with some motivated, driven, young professionals looking to launch their career in the automotive industry and the sales industry of Winnipeg.
As Sales Professionals at our dealership, you will be responsible for managing all sales related activities from generating your own leads as well as managing leads that are allotted to you. We work as a team here at Auto List and are so close that we consider each other family and love welcoming new associates to our growing team.
Auto List is looking for young individuals who are driven and motivated by success and would like to dive into a new challenge such as selling automobiles. We do not require any previous automotive sales experience although it is an asset in this business.
We provide initial training and ongoing training to our sales team while also providing a comfortable atmosphere for you to grow.
- Build your own database of customers and network with future customers to create your own personal customer list
- Greet all customers that come into the dealership and create relationships with customers to assess their needs and meet those desired needs
- Demonstrate features of the vehicle whether it be in the showroom, outside, or on a test drive.
- Work with the full team including helping other sales associates if there is down time, as well as working with the sales and finance manager in working out sales price, trade in information and allowance, and requirements for financing of vehicle.
- Researches models we have in stock and know all inventory to present vehicles appropriately to customers
- Daily lot walks to know inventory as well as location
- Arranges for delivery of vehicle and associated actions in helping with vehicle registration
- Delivers vehicle to customers as well as discusses any questions or concerns they may have with vehicle
- Attends training and all sales meetings
- Regular attendance
As stated above, we do not require previous sales experience although it is an asset to you. Ideal candidates have a high school diploma and preferably have a post-secondary education. These candidates have great relationship skills and are eager to excel in this field and sell some cars! Someone who is organized is very important in staying in touch with prospective customers, current customers, and future customers as well as after the vehicle is delivered. All employees are required to have a current valid driver’s license and reliable access to vehicle to get to work. A candidate who can speak another language could be considered an asset as well.
Our sales associates are required to work 4 days during the week and have one day off (cannot be Friday), are required to work one evening shift from 12-9 on any of the days working and required to work the full day on Saturday’s.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in automotive sales, we would love to meet you!