- Auto List of Canada, Winnipeg’s premier pre-owned automotive dealer, is seeking experienced Sales Associates with high-level customer service.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, organized and reliable, fast learner, team player with effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing conditions, to pay attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and analytical skills
- Security and Safety Bondable, Criminal record check
- Valid driver’s license
- English-language communication skills
- Greet customers and discuss vehicle type and quality, purchase conditions
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
- Accept cash, cheque, credit card, or automatic debit payments
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Working hours: Full-time, Permanent
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package await the right candidate
- Up to $80,000 a year based on performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year